Tory Lanez is finally ready to talk.
A few weeks back, Tory was identified by Megan Thee Stallion as her alleged shooter. And, since then, nobody has heard anything from the Toronto native. There have been petitions set up to banish the rapper, and people have not stopped judging him heavily for persisting with his silence. While the critics have been consistent in asking for Tory’s side of the story. Especially in why he thought it was the right move to allegedly shoot Megan, it’s taken him long enough to finally speak out to the world.
Out of nowhere, Tory tweeted out that he will be going live tonight (September 24)
“To my fans … I’m sorry for my silence …. but respectfully .. I got time today …… 9 PM PST,” he wrote on social media.
To my fans … I’m sorry for my silence …. but respectfully .. I got time today …… 9 PM PST .
— Tory Lanez (@torylanez) September 24, 2020
As the clock struck midnight ET, Lanez’s big reveal was something else completely. For the thousands who checked in, they got a teaser for a new tell-all release.
“There is a time to stay silent. And a time to speak ….. I said all I could say on this … ALL PLATFORMS … ….. #DAYSTAR … I’ll be back to y’all soon …. respectfully ….,” he posted.
— Tory Lanez (@torylanez) September 25, 2020
Presently in the day today, T.I. spoke about a conversation that he had with Tory. That followed the shooting, detailing it as such:
“Listen, I don’t know, man. However, I spoke to him and he said the shit didn’t happen like that. I said, ‘Well, you need to be saying something, bruh. How did it happen?’ And he said he couldn’t say anything about how it did actually happen. I told him I understood that. I said, ‘Man, you can’t expect anybody to ignore the facts that are being presented if you don’t have any other conclusive facts that can overturn these. You got to say something, bruh.’ If you ain’t going to say nothing, you can’t expect nobody else to.”