Samsung has been changing the game ever since they came out with the super affordable, java based touch phones to take Nokia out of the game. It had spread like wild-fire and everybody had a Champ or a Corby. Then they brought out wave after wave of QWERTY phones to challenge Blackberry. Over time Samsung has truly been the multimedia cell phone company to watch out for. They have grown and become bigger than ever. The recent clash with Apple seemed to have fueled them into a game changing frenzy and silence critics; for good. The Android, Apple IOS and the Blackberry OS have been ruling the deals for some time now. Samsung is arguably the king of the Android devices, with Micromax in at a close second. Seeing the cutthroat competition Samsung launched its line of premium Android touch devices. Starting with the Galaxy S, they went on to bring out 4 different variants and are all set to bring out the 5th edition. Neck and neck with the Galaxy; has been the Note. The Note has always been a different phone. The bigger screen, multitasking options, powerful processor and the lot have always cut the cake for the Note. The Note also has a few variants of which the latest one is called Samsung Galaxy Note Pro.
What is the Samsung Galaxy Note Pro all about?
The Note Pro is a pro series phone by Samsung, which has been launched alongside the Galaxy Tab Pro. Samsung promises a whole new world of excitement with these devices. Along with the usual features, the Note Pro boasts of an extremely powerful processing unit. The beating heart is a combination of 2 quad core CPUs: the A15 1.9 Ghz and A7 1.3 Ghz, together clocking in about a massive 2.3 Ghz. Now the Octacore processing unit is free from the graphical processing unit, which is completely powered by the Adreno 330. The Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 chipset binds in everything together along with a humungous 9500mAh non-removable battery. If all this wasn’t game changing enough, here’s a full list of other features jam-packed in the Note Pro:
- 12.2” Wide Quad XGA super clear TFT LCD display giving out 2560×1600 resolutions.
- Internal memory available in 32gb/64gb and further expandable up to 64gb.
- 3gb of Ram for efficient multi-tasking.
- Epic S-Pen Stylus.
- Up to 10 finger recognition.
- Bluetooth 4.0 with A2dp
- Infrared Port
- Micro USB version 3.0
- 8MP rear camera with LED Flash and Autofocus and a resolution (3264x2448pxls) capable of shooting full HD videos at 1080p at 30 frames per second.
- Front 2MP camera also able to shoot 1080p full HD videos at 30fps.
- Run on Android 4.4 Kitkat
- A-GPS supported with the Global Navigation Satellite System (GLONASS) for backup powered by the Russian Aerospace Defense Forces.
To sum it all up, the Samsung Galaxy Note Pro is the phablet to be. Priced a little above $1,000, it sure is an excellent buy.