Huawei is by far one of the leading makers of smartphones and other tech products. Over the years, they have been able to establish themselves on the tech market with some of the most remarkable phones to have ever been produced. This time around they have brought the Huawei Mate 20 Pro: a product whose main purpose is to replace the Huawei Mate 20 which preceded it and to improve Huawei’s competition against Samsung, Apple, Sony and other mobile phone makers. A number of features are actually very close to those of the Mate 20 Pro. For example, it comes with a number of amazing features that separate it from other phones on the market. Most notably, it comes with a very high screen resolution of 2244×1080, the later Android OS Pie, and a remarkable 128 Gb of storage. All these features are also part of the Mate 20 Pro. It is also a very convenient phone in as far as responsiveness and photo shooting are concerned. This review digs deeper into the true nature of the Huawei Mate 20. It is worth mentioning that the successor of this Huawei phone is actually better in a number of ways.
Major features of Huawei Mate 20 Pro
- 128 Gb inbuilt memory
- 4 Gb/6 Gb RAM
- 2244 x 1080 screen resolution
- Uses Android Pie as OS
- Supports Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, GPS, Glonas, Beidou, and Galileo connectivity options
- LCD display
- Rear triple cameras (12 megapixel, 16 megapixel, 8 megapixel) and one front camera (24 megapixel)
- 4000 mAh which comes with super fast charging technology
- Expandable memory by means of nano SD cards
What sets Huawei Mate 20 Pro apart from others
The Huawei Mate 20 is an amazing product which has a number of features that set it apart from other phones. Most notably, it’s battery life, and super fast charging abilities extend beyond what most smartphones have to offer. Further, its triple rear cameras have remarkable clarity and sharpness. Being powered by the latest Android OS finally enabled it to compete favorably with a wide range of high profile smartphones including those by Apple and Samsung.
- Very elegant finish and exterior appearance
- Remarkably long battery life
- Highly responsive fingerprint scanner
- FM radio and IR receiver perfectly integrated
- Much wider than the Mate 20 Pro
- Does not come with wireless charging support
- Nano-memory card support proprietary
- Uses Nano SD cards instead of micro SD cards which are readily available
The Huawei Mate 20 Pro is certainly one of the most remarkable mobile phones to have ever been produced today. There are countless features that make it worth.
Further, its super fast charging abilities also separate it from a wide pool of smartphones that are present on the market today. Most importantly, it has fared quite well in various areas especially in as far as the battery life, quality of both front and rear cameras and its stunningly high resolution. Coupled with an elegant look and a very responsive touch screen, this device certainly deserves a 5-star rating.